Hidden Strength is a totally unique digital mental health platform for young people. We are on a mission to deliver meaningful and immediate mental health support and advice to young people in an ever changing and uncertain digital world.
Join our passionate and positive team of therapy practitioners. We create and deliver outstanding care for young people that need it most. We offer fully flexible working from home during hours that suit you, with a support network to make sure you can work to the best of your abilities.
We work with Patchwork, an award winning digital health app on a mission to transform flexible working in healthcare. Patchwork will directly connect you to available shifts in the Hidden Strength network.
Ready to join us?
Download the app right here:
Tap here if you have an iPhone
Tap here if you have an Android
Once you have downloaded the app you can go through the sign-up process and apply to join Hidden Strength.
- Search for the Hidden Strength organisation and then click on it to show the organisation details
- Tap on Proceed, and then select the “I do not currently work for Hidden Strength” option in the next screen
- You will be asked to complete your profile information (called Essentials)
- Next, complete your external profile which will include your right to work, DBS and CV
- Add any training that might be relevant
- Click on submit application
You will be asked to specify how you heard about Patchwork during the process, if you have been referred by an agency please make sure you name the agency in your answer.
You can find lots of useful information in the Patchwork help pages here