How to have your best month EVER!
Buckle up and discover everything you need to know about manifesting your goals!
What Is Manifesting?
It’s the latest trending craze, but you may be wondering, ‘What actually is manifesting and how do I do it?’ Put simply, manifesting is about using the power of positive thinking to achieve your goals in life. It’s about willing the things you want in life into existence.
Manifesting is about adopting a ‘go-getter’ attitude and a positive approach to life. When you have a sunnier outlook on life, you’re less likely to feel disappointed or unhappy and more likely to feel optimistic and grateful. And when you have this type of mindset, you’re far more likely to turn your dreams into a reality.
How To Manifest
- First, you need to be clear about your goals. Sit down in a quiet place and have a think about what you want to achieve. You might want to focus on:
• Making a new friend
• Improving your relationship with a parent or sibling
• Passing an exam
• Getting a job
• Excelling at a hobby
• Improving your fitness
• Finding love
• Cutting back on junk food
• Going on holiday
• Drinking more water
- Now you need to ask the world to give you what you want! Some people like to speak their wishes aloud while others like to write it down in their journal. A mindfulness journal is a great tool to help you on your journey. You can take a look at our pick of the five best mindfulness journals here.
- Time for action! Think about the steps you need to take to achieve your goal. Think about new skills you might need to learn or tasks you might need to complete in order to get where you want to be. Write down your action plan (it’s nice to pop some tick boxes beside each step so you can tick off each one as you complete them).
- Switch up your mindset! It’s time to bring your positive thinking into play to help you achieve your dreams. Have a think about any changes you need to make to your mindset to pave the way to success. If you need help to flip your thinking from a negative mindset to a more positive one, click here.
- Go for it! You’ve got your goals and you know the steps you need to take to achieve them. There’s nothing that can stand in your way.
Struggling to stay motivated? Close your eyes and visualise your own success. For example, if your goal is to get fit you can picture yourself running happily down a road, barely out of puff. Conjure up every little detail and imagine yourself in that moment. Imagine the feel of the ground pounding below your feet and the sun beaming down on your face. Imagine how proud and happy you’ll feel.
Now, open your eyes.
Take a deep breath.
And start again.
You’ve got this!
Get more advice on kickstarting motivation here.